Using Voice Reader Web 15
2. Is the usage of more than one read button per webpage supported?
Yes, this is possible. Please create via the Voice Reader Web 15 configuration tool (intuitive web form) as many read buttons as you wish to use on your website and implement them where you wish them to be displayed.
3. Can Voice Reader Web 15 read out a marked text selection?
Yes, it is possible. If you choose the option ‘Enable Reading of the Selected Text’ in the configuration menu of Voice Reader Web 15 the visitors of your website will be able to decide which parts of the text will be read out. After having marked the text to be read out and clicked on the read icon, the player will start reading the marked text.
4. Can I use an individual image as read icon?
Yes, it is possible. In the configuration menu of Voice Reader Web 15 the text field “Custom Icon” enables you to create a fully individual read icon.
If you want to use your own image, follow these steps:
- Create your individual image which you want to use as your read icon.
- Save this image on your webserver. Be sure that it has public access.
- Insert the URL leading to the image into the “Custom Icon” field.
- Ensure that this URL starts with »http://«.