49,- € VAT incl.
The perfect headset for speech recognition and Internet telephony/ VoIP: The Sennheiser USB-Headset is a one-sided headset with a removable USB adapter that allows you to make telephone calls and take full advantage of your environment.
Features of the Sennheiser USB-headset at a glance:
- Excellent sound quality: the USB adaptor with integrated sound card chip guarantees excellent Sennheiser quality regardless of which PC or laptop the headset is connected to
- Excellent speech recognition and transmission: noise cancelling filters out disruptive background noise
- Reliable noise filter to prevent disruptive ambient noise
- High wear comfort: light, adjustable head clip for hours of use on the PC or laptop
- Adjustable microphone arm: makes it easier to correctly position the microphone, thus optimizing voice quality
- Simple connection: by plug-and-play
- Perfect kit: ideal solution for business or private use
- Cable length: 3 m
- Connector plug: USB adapter with integrated sound card chip, 2 x 3.5 mm for PC/laptop
- System requirements: Windows XP, Vista (and higher) and Mac OS 10.3.9 (and higher)
- Frequency response: 40 – 18,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 109 dB
- Frequency response: 80 – 15,000 Hz
- Impedance: approx. 2,000 Ohm
- Sensitivity: -38 dB
- Pickup pattern: noise cancelling
Recommended for speech recognition!